HLCS operates a complete range of regulatory services that are necessary in order to assist our clients in fulfilling both the statutory and commercially prudent requirements of corporate affairs.
At HLCS, we offer both applied and technical support to our clients on all aspects of corporate compliance, administration, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
We ensure compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and best practices through guidance and company secretarial support / advice to our clients.
In addition to company secretarial activities, HLCS also offers the following services;
- Giving advisory to clients on company’s compliance requirements and company secretarial procedures.
- The preparation and completion minutes of the various meetings.
- Simplifying transfer of shares, increasing capital, allotments, rights issues, bonus issues etc.
- Finalizing and filing of statutory documents with the registrar of companies relating to share transfers, annual returns, change in directorships, change of name etc.
- Annual general meetings attendance, board of directors’ meetings and board committee meetings for clients.
- Preparing shareholders agreements.
- Ensuring all corporate governance issues of our esteemed clients are promptly attended to.
- Keeping a register of members for our esteemed clients.
- Preparation of documentation and listing of Public Companies on the Stock Exchange